As a dynamic and forward thinking agency, Gateway Center seeks to be visionary, creative, and dedicated in our efforts to end homelessness.
The staff at Gateway Center consists of professional, creative, motivated, and deeply committed individuals. If your own experience is backed by enthusiasm, a customer-focused approach, a can-do attitude, a willingness to collaborate, and a desire to end homelessness, then you may want to consider joining our Team at Gateway Center!
View Current Openings Here.
GWC Employment Application Process
- Individuals interested in an open position are invited to e-mail their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. The subject line of the e-mail should specify the job in which you are interested.
- Qualified applicants will receive notification via email or phone call to schedule an initial interview.
- Following the initial interview, prospective applicants may be invited to Gateway Center for a second interview with the Administrative Office and/or program and service directors.
- All applicants are subject to background checks, including, but not limited to criminal, employments, and financial. All applicants are also subject to a drug test.
Things to Remember Regarding GWC Employment and the Employment Process:
- Due to the volume of applications we receive, we simply cannot respond to all of them. Please rest assured that we have received your resume and will contact qualified applicants on a regular basis.
- Gateway Center does not accept phone calls, walk ins, or e-mails regarding employment to any e-mail addresses other than firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some grant funded positions require that Gateway Center to utilize the Federal Government’s Employment Eligibility Verification System (E-Verify).
- Gateway Center is An Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.